8.01.2007

O' Canada!

It has been years since I have been up to visit Canada. So I was excited that my job schedules worked out for me to attend my sisters sister's wedding. :)

Heather, Madison, Morgan and I decided to head out early or late (12:30am) for our 14 hour drive. These two were great passengers. The Bride-to-be at the family gathering at the dirty Pizza Hut.
This backdrop took us/me forever. It might look thrown up,
but I assure you it was not.
This is pretty much how the whole weekend felt.
Our first night Daddy Trymer shared his shake making skills with us while we played Phase Ten. However the rest of the house was sleeping, so he used this pan and a potato smasher.
Surprisingly delicious at 2:00am.
When you are getting ready in a full house,
you utilize every spot and outlet.
The finishing touch.
I got put in charge of the musical entertainment for the evening.
I'm glad that I brought my cd's along for the ride.
This scene is quite common when you have five nieces.
The hardest part is not to laugh.
James and Natalie starting quite the ride.
Madison is going to be a heartbreaker.
We girls decided to have our own fun the night of the wedding.
Karoke, cocktails, leftovers until three or was it four.
Canadian soothers to help us get through the construction behind a semi during the 14 hours back home after two days.
Why is it that road trips turn your hood into a graveyard?
I had a seriously good time. My family might be a little crazy, but I think I fit in just right.

4 comments:

Mishlers said...

What a super fun trip! And hello sexy thing in that black dress!

Sarah C said...

Your trip to Canada looks like a lot of fun. You have a cute family. Great job on the back drop. I think it looks awesome. The bride is beautiful. And as always you look great. I am glad you had a fun vacation. Cute pictures.

Brittany said...

Girl - your eyes look so green in that pic with you and the bride. I'm so glad you had fun up there. I love that you didn't think twice about spending those 28 hours in the car... You are gifted at being adventurous.

Sheri said...

Yes I agree with heather you look great! I need to find a good black dress. I wish I was more spontaneous like you!
sheri