8.17.2007

July 27 - Lagoonies Again

I worked at Lagoon for five seasons back in the day. Thanks to modern technology I was able to reconnect with some old Lagoonies for a night. We ate at chili's with the worst server ever and then drove around reminiscing. We ended up at front gates of the amusement park an hour before closing. With a quick phone call we were in and laughing.
Shannon and I at the Chiji's
Skyriding with Chris
Bumper Cars Waiting

We made the employee plug the machine back in for these pictures. It was way past closing and he was putting it away. It was the only one that could fit us four in the booth.
So old school. Love it.
Chris moved to AZ for pharmacy school. It was just a brief reunion but great to see these crazy kids again all grown up.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

that red is a wonderful color on you!

Mishlers said...

I love photo booths! I haven't taken pictures in one forever!