8.21.2007

August 19 - Gut Wrenching Laughter

A bunch of us saw Brian Regan at Thanksgiving Point. I've included a clip for those of you that haven't heard of him before. The funniest parts were when he made stuff on the spot. For example, he messed up on one of his doctor jokes and made fun of that for like ten minutes. He also commented on how many bugs were on stage with him, then an audience member brought him some bug spray...he had a good time with that. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. If you ever have a chance to see him, jump at it.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

We love him. Thanks for making me laugh girlie! And you are fantabulous. miss ya
sheri

Michelle said...

We LOVE him! We have seen him 3 times and every time I leave with my cheeks hurting and my stomach sore from laughing so hard. So glad you got a good laugh!
~Michelle