8.17.2007

August 17 - Whoa Nelly...

I've been so tired of the fact that I was not caught up on my blog entries. I have this crazy need to post things in order. So I decided to just post everything, so I can make current entries as I go now. (Thank you home internet) I kinda got carried away. Sorry. May I suggest you go back and read them in chronological order as things might make a little more sense.

Some bad news as well. My camera, after teasing me with bad focusing, now refuses to turn on at all. I have a warrantee but will probably be pictureless until it gets taken care off. I carry my camera around with me in my purse, so no one wants to get this fixed as fast as possible more than I do.

3 comments:

Chelle and Aaron said...

I am so glad that you are having fun! It is nice to get some updates from you. Your roommates look adorable!

Sarah C said...

I loved reading your new blog posts. Your stories and pictures were awesome. It looks like you are havng a great time with a lot of wonderful friends.

Sarah C said...

I am really sorry for the inconvenience, but I am going to switch my blog so that only my friends and family can look at it. I want you to be able to look at it, but I don’t know what e-mail to use fro you for the blog invitation section. Please e-mail me at crouchcouple@juno.com with the address I should use. I really love blogging. I love looking at your blog and reading your stories. I love reading the comments your write on my posts. I want to keep blogging, but I feel like I should make it more secure. I am really sorry. I don’t think this should really affect you once I get it all set up. I will try to wait and block it when I get everyone invited. Thank you for helping me with this. Thanks for being my friend. I love sharing the blogging hobby with you. Please e-mail me your e-mail address as soon as possible. Thank you!