8.17.2007

July 21 - Roommaties

After almost three weeks of living at my new apartment, I found myself for the first time home at the same time as my two new roommates, Stephanie and Katie. We did the dishes together, grabbed some groceries and then hit up the Pie Pizzeria around the corner. Walking back from the Pie we ran through the sprinklers to cool off. While we were eating on our dinner outside we heard the fireworks for the Real Soccer game going off. So we found ourselves with our plates of pizza in hand sitting on the curb on the corner enjoying the show. We ended up talking all night. It's crazy how things work out. These two have already been a big blessing in my life.

1 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm so glad you have great roomies. They can make life so fun or so miserable! But how could anyone not get along with you!?
sheri