4.10.2008

Maybe Not

I really really don't want to go private.

Ok, so I got an email a couple of months ago saying, hey I saw your blog and I think you should check this out. I was creeped out at the idea of a perfect stranger thinking, one, they could look at it and, two, that they could send me an email. But I ignored it recognizing these are the risks.

Then I got not one but two comments that said click and the first time without thinking I did it and this whole anti virus stuff popped up which I thought was my own computer and was clicking through it but then discovered that it wasn't my computer it was what I clicked on. Very quickly I deleted all things that had automatically attached itself to my computer. Smart enough to think first when I saw it again I just deleted the comment from my blog.

I think with the character verification I'm hoping this won't happen anymore. Even though it is annoying, I don't think it is as bad as the private requirement. Sorry to put everyone through some loops this week.

3 comments:

Vadergirl said...

It was a good way to see who loves you! ;-)

Kera said...

We went through the same dilema, minus the random messages . . . Private or not private... Not yet for us :)

Sarah C said...

I hope that will solve the problem. Good luck.