4.20.2008

April 5 & 6 - Conference Crazy

Our stake was asked to provide a choir for the temple grounds after the priesthood session to counter the spirit of the protesters. So Steph and I went down.
We weren't really prepared for the coldness after the sun went down but it was a neat experience.Lousy video. Death look from Steph. :)


A bunch of friends got together for breakfast Sunday morning session. It was good eats.Steph and I paying good attention.
Like everyone else.
They gave us Sunday afternoon tickets for singing. We didn't quite arrive early enough, so we were three rows from the very top. It is such an amazing sight.
Steph couldn't go, so my mom got to go with me. :)

2 comments:

Vadergirl said...

Why would there be protesters?

Mhanson said...

I love your hair Erin. What a great opportunity to sing at the conference center.