4.04.2008

March 17 - Over the Top

The Jazz games have been so fun this year. Jen Jan hooked us up with season seats. For the life of me I cannot figure out how we ended up with so much food.
We were in one of the lucky sections that gave us noise makers. We are easily entertained.
Our team seems to have got significantly more attractive in the last couple of years. :)
The Jazz wailed on the Toronto Rapters on St. Patrick's/Kyle Korver's birthday.
Funny enough I went on a date to another Jazz game that following Saturday. We had to scalp tickets because it was sold out...minus VIP seats running $320 each! They won that game too. I found out that a friend of mine, his family has front row/box tickets through his grandpa because of advertising he does with the Jazz. I'm trying to suck up as much as possible...the playoffs are coming! ;)

0 comments: