4.18.2008

April 5 - Lunatic Fridge It

Steph heard about this salon, Lunatic Fringe, from a friend at work who always has great hair. So she made herself an appointment and begged me the night before to go with her. I had finally acknowledged that my sweet, spoiled time with incredibly, amazing, generous Katie, especially this last year, has come to a sad but necessary end. So I went with her.
As usual I said to the girl. Do what you think would look good. I like the length, because I'm a low maintenance girl and just simply value my sleep over my looks. She said we would keep it below the shoulders. She said she thought I looked good dark, even with the warm weather coming up. This is what I walked away with....
I thought it was cute. I didn't think it was me. I didn't think I could pull it off. I'm getting use to it. Everyone is getting use to it. The descriptive words have been...sassy, sexy, sleek. We'll see.

4 comments:

Kitrina said...

I used to get my hair done there and I miss it! You for sure look sassy - I love it!

Vadergirl said...

I think it looks fabulous!

Katie Shelley said...

I love it, Erin!!!! You look totally amazing! I too, am so sad that I haven't been able to do it lately, but you look great! Are you coming out anytime soon?

Kera said...

so hot right now.