11.08.2007

October - Bay Weekend

We ate at this super-fancy restaurant called The Boulevard. It was tasty delicious.
Amanda, me and Nicole after our $240 meal.
We stayed at Tater's house one night.
It wouldn't be San Francisco without a cheap pedicure.
Bare Essentual setup
Blonde's
Together again...at least momentarily.
New Mommy Britt
Sweet Katie that I get spoiled and see every few months.
Kelti darling.
I came out to meet new additions. Here are just a few:
Moehawk Cadence.
Tiny Molly.
Studly Jaxson
25 year olds rentin' for cheap!
It was a quick trip but wonderful. Couldn't do it without my Amanda.
Sometimes I can't figure out how she does it.

4 comments:

Jonny said...

I'm jealous. I'm trying to figure out when I get to go back...

Katie Shelley said...

I miss you already! I hope you had a great time! I am looking forward to seeing you again soon! Thank goodness the holidays are around the corner!

P.S Thanks fo a great, late night of finding "OUR EDWARD". He is a hottie isn't he!

Ence's said...

It was so fun to see you. I hope I will see you soon. Thanks again for the hat, we love it.

Kera said...

It was great to see you!! Thank you so much for the little hat!! Haidyn loves it.