11.24.2007

November 24 - Gotta Love This Game

I don't know what it is about Ute Football, but I LOVE it. I had an opportunity to go to my first rivalry game at BYU.

We headed down the night before and stayed in this SWEET trailer in the high school parking lot. Like 14 hours of tailgating.
I made a new friend, Julienne. She can be just as crazy as me.
It was a Beautiful day! Brianna and I surrounded by Blue fans. We sat in front of this couple Bob & Sandra. They were the cutest things. Couldn't have asked for friendlier competition.
The game flew by. We scored a touchdown with less than a minute left putting us up by one! These guys by us went estatic and so did their shirts. It was crazy fun!
The last minute of the game seriously made my whole body ache from my head to my toes. It was incredible. Though we didn't pull out a victory, we fought til the last second. It lived up to everything anyone ever said about this rival game and worth every penny. :)

2 comments:

The Woodlands said...

It looks like you had sooo much fun, I'm so jealous. I'm a true Ute fan through and through. Too bad we lost. There's always next year.

Ence's said...

I love football, and what better way to watch it than in the stands. It looks like fun!!