11.12.2007

October 26th - Party First

After much indecision I jumped on the bandwagon of becoming punk for Halloween with some of my friends. We decided to be a punk band.

I took on the hair dye Electric Black...which turned out to be not so electric.
Lindsay became Stephanie's personal hair and makeup artist.
We had a celebratory Gotcha Halloween party at our apartment.
The members of the band. (Yes, Andi was trying to play two roles)
Possible album cover
Steph and I punked out.
Cute friends in my creepy basement.
Rainbow Bright and Punked Out

3 comments:

Ence's said...

How fun!! You look great.

Randi said...

You are the coooooolest punk rocker ever! Ü

Kera said...

ERIN you look so cute in your little punk outfit!! I love it!!! By the way . . . I am coming to visit Cache Valley next week. Sort of a last minute. Lets play pretty please :)