10.02.2008

OCTOBER 2 - BEST GAME EVER!

I couldn't wait to post. It was too incredible to even fathom. I can't believe I was there. My body aches from all of the excitement. I rushed the field. I stood on the 50 yard line. I love Ute football. If you don't know; it's too bad. You can read about it. I love this game!


































































Pictures stolen from desnews.com, I sadly didn't have my camera and haven't been sent the cell phone pics from friends yet (at which time, I will post them). But I found this video from another friend that brings a smile to my face. This is one of my favorite parts of the Utah Football games. This "crazy lady" gets up at the end of every 3rd quarter and dances. She's crazy and we love it because there is alittle bit of crazy lady in all of us. :)

4 comments:

Dr H said...

See you Nov. 22, baby!

Ben & Raena said...

Ewee are you getting excited for our Canada adventure trip??????

Meg said...

Your so stinkin cute! Thanks for your sweet comment, I think the detail thing must be in our blood cause you have the touch for sure! Love ya girl!!!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes! Hope you are living it up in Utah! I'm a little bit jealous! I miss it there!