10.31.2008

July 10 - Favorites

Since Macie moved home to Lehi...we have been trying to get together on a regular basis. We always, always eat and this time, we went bowling too.
with a camera
macie and steph are models
we had a handful of other favorites with us that evening too. the more the merrier.
one of my favorites
crazy fantastic new additions
what's bowling without french fries
the 10 shot favorite
followed by banana splits
and then an inevitable crash from having so much fun
I love these girls. I love bowling...weird. I love pictures. This is good times for me.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Tom and I went bowling the other night at our old stomping grounds at boise state. I wish you could of been there to coach me!!

Sarah C said...

You are always having way too much fun. I am going to be in Lehi the first two weeks in December. I would love to get together.