5.14.2008

April 12 - Dealin' It

I took a theater course this semester and for my final performance I worked with a partner, Renee. We had planned to do a practice on Saturday morning. When I called her to confirm she said to me...I don't think I'm going to make it. What? Why not? Because I'm standing in line to audition for Deal or No Deal. Really? You could come join me in line and we can practice here. Really? Um, ok. So I did. I waited with her for four hours. We practiced our lines several times. It was nuts there. I was easily dismissed. She made it two rounds because she makes cool animal noises.

Two crazy girls standing among the chaos.
Utah Blase dog entertaining the crowd.
On the front line. Ready. Set. Go.
Overall a funny experience and a big waste of time. I'm not crazy enough to be picked out of thousands of people. You have to spend more time with me to know that. :)

1 comments:

Codye Brynn said...

Love your haircut my friend! You are gorgeous!! Lets get together soon. Thanks for the apartment info. I appreciate it! And I really think you will enjoy that movie, it was a pretty good chick flick.