5.01.2008

April 11 - Kerfuffle Krazy

I went to a concert at the University. It was a really silly night. We didn't care about the bands. I realized this post is more just a tribute to my friends.

Steph, Annette, Mindy, Brigham
Steph
Annette
Anna & Sadie
I went up front with Anna and Sadie. We were literally the first ones in front of the speakers for Shiny Toy Guns. I had to put tissue in my ears. My pants were vibrating. It was nuts. This video doesn't do it justice. I'm sure I have some permanent damage.


Tami just happened to walk/push by.Mckay and Jen Jan
Marin, E, Travis, Ammon, Annette and Jen wined down with pizza at Stoneground.
*Sometimes I can have alot of energy and I always have my camera. :)

5 comments:

Sarah C said...

I love your haircut! You look way cute.

e said...

Hey! Look. I was there with you! I'm excited to see you again -- this weekend!

Mhanson said...

can you send me Sarah Crouch's email address. I want to get into her blog but I waited too long.

Sarah C said...

I hope you had a good birthday yesterday. I can't wait to see pictures of your birthday on your blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kera said...

looks like fun! how are you erin. its been forever.