1.22.2008

January 6 - Just Another Sunday

We met up at my sister's in Ogden for Sunday dinner.
My neice, Madison, showed off her talents. Of which I couldn't begin to do even one. Must be a gene I wasn't born with.My nephew, Porter, who is huge and always perfectly content, especially in his Chick Magnet shirt.
My brother-in-law's parents mastered the Wii. Isn't it great that Grandma and Grandpa can go bowling with their six year old granddaughter?
I secretly love that I've mastered Darts over my mom and sisters. :)
(Can you tell who's turn it was?)
I've said it before...my family is crazy...but I think that is what makes them family. Love 'em.

2 comments:

Randi said...

That's what Sundays are all about... getting together with family and playing the wii! Wahoo!

Maryanne said...

Hi Erin, this is Brian's sister Maryanne....remember me?? I hope you don't mind me poking my head in your blog :) You went to the same Nashville dental thing that my friends Chad and Lynette went to! They had front row seats to Garth Brooks!
It's funny to see that pic of my mom and dad playing the Wii! I had no idea they were into that;) I'll have to get them on MINE next time they are at my house - I'll have them do Dance Dance Revolution. What do you think?! Could be a riot!