1.09.2008

January 13th - TV Debut

The University of Utah Institute was asked to provide the choir for the CES Fireside Broadcast. I joined. It will be this Sunday at 6pm MST and aired locally on BYU TV ch. 11. I'm singing soprano and will most likely be wearing black?? Thought you might like to know if you don't have anything to do on Sunday night.

Here are some more broadcast details.
http://www.lds.org/broadcast/ces/AV_Jan2008_CESFireside_eng.pdf

It has been a lot of fun going to practices. I'm reminded of my days in choir in high school and why I enjoy singing so much. Ward choir just doesn't have the same feel. I'm considering joining the institute choir permanently, but I have quite a load this spring so it is still up for debate. :)

1 comments:

Kera said...

Hopefully we will catch your 3 minutes of BYU TV fame :)