5.10.2007

The Beginning

Aw so I've jump aboard the blog bandwagon. I just love reading all of the awesome things that are happening in San Francisco and want to be able to share what new adventures I am encountering as well.

'Why whyerinsmiles' you might ask. Well, most of my life I have always had people comment on my smile. Back with yearbooks everyone would always write 'keep smiling'. I just thought that was standard, but as I get older I've realized that those comments are specific to me. I love that technology gives us an opportunity to keep in touch with the wonderful people that come and go in our lives. I want to utilitize these tools to share all of the wonderful things in my life that make me smile.

I hope that in some small way, it might make you smile too. :)

6 comments:

Sheri said...

yeah erin! I cant wait to see what makes you smile! I'll be calling you TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!
sheri

Mindi said...

I'm so excited to read your blog. It will be fun to see what you are up to.

Patrick&Kera said...

so fun to see you last night!!!

Loni said...

Yipee!!! I am so excited that you are joining our little blog clan. I can't wait to hear how things are going for you. Love ya!

Mishlers said...

Erin, it's great to see you started a blog! I love your smile too!

Emme,Ben, Kelti, Bobby said...

EEEEERRRRIIINNNN!!!! I miss you so much. I'm glad you joined the wonderful world of blogging. Who could ever get enough Erin? Certainly not me. Luv ya.