6.14.2010

Someone Special


Meet Ryan Warnick:
5'11"
(Great height for me. Don't have to stretch for kisses,
but room for some cute heels.)
Brown hair & Blue Eyes
(That combination gets me every time.)
Almost 28
(I'm about two months older:)
Pursuing Nursing
(Been supporting himself through school while working full time.)
Currently a Processor for LDS Hospital
(Worked there for three years I believe.)
Soccer Player
(Strong. Athletic.)
Gentleman
(Opens every door. Pays for everything. Always jumps to help.)

He went to high school with one of my good friends. We had a brief flirtation last summer and then reconnected mid-March. Our first official date was April 3rd. We became exclusive May 13th. He told me he loved me on May 24th. That's when we made it official on Facebook. I figured if we were in love, it was time. :)

I knew what I wanted and I suspected that God would give me what I needed. Ryan is an unexpected package, but when I took a closer look, it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. We have so much in common that we have an incredibly good time together. And yes...he loves to bowl too. I'm still working towards converting him to the U. I blame his Y tendencies on his parents. I'm actually working on his whole family. They should know better. :) I'm also learning everything. and I mean everything. you ever wanted to know about soccer. It's actually quite enjoyable. I'm jumping right in.

I'm the happiest that I think I might have ever been. It's such a great feeling. Just thought it was time to share. Any questions? :)

8 comments:

Randi said...

No questions. Just a big fat smile on my face. So happy for you!!! :)

Nikki said...

Yeah for Erin!! It's a long time coming. I just think you are the best person ever, you have deserved to be happy for much longer, so I'm glad you have found someone that you love. Keep me updated!

Brooke said...

It's about time! SO glad you are happy and in love! Now when do I get to meet him? Don't worry too much about the Y thing, I love Kent dispite it.

Tracy said...

So happy for you Erin! That is so exciting ; ) The best feeling in the world...

Kera said...

Erin that is so awesome! Can't wait to meet him. Come to another nuggests game.
So, I am guessing that you are watching the world cup?

Ashley said...

YEA!!! Your big cousin is so happy for you!!! I love it that you are finally happy!!! :)

Roadrunner said...

Wahooooo!!!! You just made my night. Congrats!

Joni said...

So sweet!