6.16.2010

Erin Rae...

2010 has been a really, really good year for me. It seems like I've been searching for myself with no success all of my life. Well I'm happy to report that I've found her. Down very unexpected paths. But I believe that God has guided my steps all along the way. And if it weren't for a number of very important and hard things in my life, I would never have ended up here.

I also felt like until I found her, I would never find love. Because you have to know yourself first before you can give yourself to someone else. And only then will you truly understand it and have success.

So I put it out in the universe today. Thank You. Thanks to all of you that have come into my life and played a part. May you be so fortunately to find happiness too.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't think of a more deserving person, love you Erin!

Chelle and Aaron said...

I am so happy for you! Aaron and I wish you nothing but the best. You deserve it.

Ence's said...

Congrats!! You are amazing and beautiful. We are so excited for you.

Mishlers said...

Erin I am so stinking excited for you! You are an absolutely amazing person and you deserve the very best!!!