4.08.2009

January 2009

2nd
Utah vs. Alabama at the Redd's with the Mckees
4th
Raena came into town for Christmas
6th
We got our hair done together at the Paul Mitchell School
8th
Steph and I played in the snow
9th - 11th
Friends rented a cabin for the weekend. We hot tubed.
Played in the snow.
And watched a few dozen movies. It was great to get away. Thanks for taking me along Nikki. :)16th
The Utes put on a parade down town for a perfect season.
Julienne and I walked in the festivities.Then we got a group together to go bowling.
Something that was long overdue.
We met a few new friends.
17th
I was a little down one night,
so my roomies took me out to dinner and a movie.
This tasty pina colada cheered me up at California Pizza Kitchen.
20th
I went to dinner at the Olive Garden with my Salt Lake Girls. It had been way too long since we got together.23rd
Steph and I started going to lunch on Fridays. Cafe Rio is always a favorite. (try to ignore the fact the I'm wearing the same shirt)
24th
Jen Jan and I supporting our Utah Gymnastics
We had such a good time bowling the weekend before, we called for a repeat after the meet.
27th
Amanda got her company seats again. She is makes it difficult to ever sit in the upper bowl again. :)
30th
Mom and I went to the Draper open house with friends.
Then drove to Ogden to watch Morgan in a skating competition.
We got to play with Lisa and the kids.
It's sure hard to get enough of this little guy.
It was a fun day with my mom.
And Morgan is a very good ice skater.
It's crazy when I do these entries to see how much I cram into one month and how many pictures I actually take. Most of this stuff is not interesting, but I like to think of it as my photo journal that will hopefully make it's way into a memory book one day. Isn't technology great.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I honestly don't know how you do it. You are so busy all the time, I don't think I could keep that kind of schedule and not go insane. Hope you are taking time for yourself too! :)

Mindi said...

You are one busy woman. Your life looks so exciting and absolutely fabulous.