4.10.2009

February 2009

4th - 8th
This year's Annual Event for the Crown Council was held at Lake Las Vegas. (I didn't even know Las Vegas had a lake)
Doc's family joined us. We love having them around.We were a little tight with all of luggage headed to our hotel.
Our rooms were awesome with this beautiful view.
Thursday's workshops with Dr. Wible.
Some quick time for a pedi. They are my favorite.
Mindy and I had some down time Thursday night so we checked out the local shops. We ate at this Irish Pub and this Boxty was Incredible. I could go for another one right now.
If you have the option...order the Boxty.
We're like VIP at these events.
New David got to learn the ways. ;)
Opening act was The Passing Zone.
They make it look easy, don't they?
We had some down time in between speakers.
Juliet Funt was hilarious.
All dressed up with Jared Theurer's girls for the awards dinner.We eat very well.
Water Cooler Entertainment.
The true highlight of the whole event was this man, Kevin Carroll. Talk about inspirational. I wish I had even half of his conviction.
The last night we enjoyed "Crown Council's Got Talent".
I love these events. I leave so impressed and inspired to make a difference in the world.

15th
My Nikki's Livi turned One.
I took photos for her of the party and so many turned out cute I have to restrain myself from posting them all. I guess that's what happens when you are that cute.
Nikki is an amazing mom. I call her a Domestic Goddess. I mean just look at what she can do. I hope she will teach me a thing or two someday.
19th
My ward is full of talented people and decided to put on an art show. They had musicians playing all night...

And as things quieted down, there was dancing...
and then there were a lot of photos taken. It was a great night.
20th - 22nd
Amanda's family has a cabin up outside of Heber. We do a lot of relaxing in our pajamas with a little snowmobiling on the side. It's good times.*I'm on a roll. Three months in one week. Almost caught up. :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

You have such a fun and interesting life, I'm jealous. The pictures from the birthday party are so cute, I am so glad you agreed to grace me with your help with picture taking at our birthday bash in July. You are awesome!

Sarah C said...

WOW!!! You are ALWAYS having so much FUN! I love seeing your cute pictures and reading all the fun things you do.