12.17.2008

July 24-27 - Bear Lake

Morgan, Mom, Madison and I watched the Pioneer Parade like last year and the many years growing up.
Morgan rode with me up to Bear Lake, but she wasn't much company. :)
A little set up.
With a break or two in between.
Bandana Buddies
Madison being old and anti-social.
Gypsy keeping guard.
We can't forget the raft.
So we pile in......literally. It was just at the end of camp.
Janna got to meet up there too.
Mushy had a ball in the water.
Olivia wasn't effected by the coolness of the sunset.
A couple of mommies keeping watch.
A gorgeous sunset.
Several more days at the beach.
Supervision.
Mushy is perfectly content playing alone.
Madison practicing her ice skating jumps.
Mo burying herself.
Exhausted.
Every summer my family would go camping up Ogden Canyon. Last year, my mom moved us to Bear Lake. Minus the mosquitoes...and it is a fantastically good time.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Okay cuz, you got to update me on how many nieces and nephews you have. There were kids in those pictures that I do not recognize! It has been way too long!