12.19.2008

August 13 - Beck Bash

Among the crazy getting hitched frenzy were friends Rob & Jen.

Rob was really excited about his socks.

Pink was the theme. They had painted these crocket sets to play with.
Rob's brother, Richard, enjoying the music.
Jen was beautiful and I was playing with my new camera.
This cheesecake was incredible! They actually ran out of desserts and cut up the wedding cut before the bride and groom.
Someone else playing with my new camera.
Meredith and I
Rebekah and I played together at Amy's Canadian wedding too.
The cute Bride
They had a huge turn out down at Millenial Falls in Draper, Utah. They asked me to take pictures, so I have a ton of all the friends from the ward and dancing. It was great. We later decorated their car where they stayed that night before they took off to the airport the next morning for a honeymoon in Mexico.

I have found that I really enjoy weddings.

1 comments:

The Woodlands said...

I know this may sound odd, but, I swear I know this girl Jen. I think we may be cousins. She just looks so familiar to me...

She's probably one of the Lintons I see once every 5 years.