9.13.2008

HSM3

I have the pleasure of living down the street from the famous East High School on Disney's High School Musical Movies. For about a month straight every day I drove past there would be something new. Trailers, lighting, buses, canopies, extras, vans, catering and the rooftop greenhouse. I'm excited to go see the movie on October 24th to see if I recognize anything. I know there is a prom. Macie works for a flower shop down the street and they made all of the flowers for the dance. She said they all look real, but believe it or not, they aren't. I also know there is a championship game, as the extras were all dressed in sports fan attair, red vs. blue.

When my San Francisco Nikki came to town, we tried to stock the activity with very little results, so every time I drove past the follow month I thought of her. This one photo is the only one I snatched driving by. This one is for you. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! OMG I love HSM.... *Sigh* I wish I could win a plane ticket to Utah to come see it with you opening night.... :)

Randi said...

Oh Erin, I love looking at your blog. You have so many fun posts! You are so cute. We need to get together soon. Amanda & I decided that when I get back from my trip we have to spend a weekend together doing something wonderful! :)