6.26.2008

May 10 - Birthday Bash

Marin and I discovered our fine birthdays were literally eleven days apart. Same year and all. So we planned a party at Marin's folks.

The view is incredible. They made me wear this silly ribbon. I'm pretty sure we could have fit some more people in that hot tube.
Macie, Steph and I lounging next to the pool.
Others joined in.
Oh, and then it surfaced that my sweet friend Amy Hamilton is on the same day...mmm, two years later, but the very same day! We absolutely had her join in.
Work took me to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
Me, Bobbie, Mindy, and Doc26th birthday...last year was better.
But thanks to all of the birthday wishes that were sent.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Cuz... Can't believe that I forgot it AGAIN!!!

Sarah C said...

I am glad you had a good birthday! You always look so happy. I love looking at your blog. It always makes me smile.