3.11.2008

Cheater Tag

I thought I would take Kera's lead and do a cheater tag. I think I have just ignored my previous requests. Sorry much. So here are five random things about Erin...

1. Two things that I will never get enough of - Bowling and Fruit Snacks. Two things very much heaven sent to bring me happiness in this life.

2. I hate birthdays. Not only my own, but everyone else's. For some reason I am really good at forgetting them. So I hate them because I hate myself for forgetting. And I hate that I am disappointed when others forget mine. But for no reason because the likelihood is I've forgotten theirs. So let me take the opportunity now to say...Happy Birthday, I'm sorry I forgot.

3. I can sleep anywhere. I can be out in seconds. A blessing or curse?

4. I cry in almost every movie no matter the genre. I also bite my nails, so since that discovery I try to grab a straw at the snack bar to insure their survival at least one more day.

5. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I think I want to be a little bit of everything. I've gotten a pretty good start. Including: childcare, landscaping, amusement parks, food service, retail, warehouse/assembly, higher education, private education/accounting, manufacturing/human resources, property management, corporate finance, restaurant service, and dentistry. I also strangely enjoy alphabetizing.

I pass on the opportunity to share to Amanda, Nikki Hatch, and Brittany (again:)

2 comments:

Kera said...

wow, how pretty are you. I am the WORST at birthdays. I even remembered yours, got you a piniata and then asked you when your birthday was a month later. ha ha. I think I hate my birthday more than others b-days though. I get so embarrassed.

Nikki said...

So what are the questions you want answered?