2.23.2008

February 13 - Erin's Etude

I'm taking an acting class this semester at the University of Utah. It has been a lot of fun. Anna and I paired up for a short skit they call an etude. We were given a generic script and asked to create the Who, What, Where, When, How. Super creative Anna decided our script would be between two best friends and one's admiration of Martha Stewart gets a little out of hand. The scene is of the breaking point between them. Guess who played the Martha fan. In my blue collared shirt, khaki pants and blonde wig, Anna and I did an origami project that didn't quite make the cut. We did this four times in class as request and just had a lot of fun with it. The class loved it and thought it was as funny as we did.

2 comments:

Kera said...

There are SOO many art classes I want to take in this lifetime. That would be a good time. You look very pretty by the way.

Kera said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.