12.01.2007

December 1st - The White Stuff

It snowed, it snowed, it snowed!!! I thought Tuesday was fun, but look at what December brought. I didn't realize how much I loved seasons until I was way from it for awhile. Love it. Merry Christmas! Let the snowboarding begin.
Roomie Katie taking on the parking lot, so we can get out.
How much would you say it snowed last night? 12 inches?
Even the power lines look pretty. Love it.
I hope wherever you are, you are able to enjoy this beautiful Christmas season. :)

4 comments:

Nikki Dailey said...

Two very important matters need to be addressed here and now. First we do not appreciate the fact that you feel the need to "rub it in" that you are in Utah and we are stuck in the sinful world for the next five years. And second but more importantly we would like to know when we stopped being friend because I looked down your friends list and I did not see me or my wife or any of my three children to be (or Daisy). Daisy is very upset about that. Especailly since you have tom and not us. Please let us know if we are still friends. We miss the snow too. We will be out in January and if you have added us to you friends list by then we should do lunch or something. Also nikki is going to have a baby shower when we are there. Any way I am bored now and there is football on.

Sarah C said...

I am not a fan of the cold, or driving in the snow, but I do love to snowboard. If we ever get the chance, I would love to go together. I read the post from Nikki Dailey. I clicked on her blog and saw they are having triplets. That is so exciting. Life is full of surprises. Have a fun week playing in the snow.

Vadergirl said...

Merry Christmas Erin!! We miss you!

Randi said...

Wow, you guys got a lot more snow than we did! I hope you enjoy this beautiful Christmas season also.