10.09.2007

October 5-7 - Marathon Weekend

I quit the restaurant. I got tired of getting my shifts covered to go play. So I now spend money, not earn it. One of my first adventures since then was a quick road trip to St. George. Five friends ran the St. George Marathon. (It seems impossible...so I think I will do it someday too) It was a really laid back weekend. We watched conference and climbed rocks. I climbed through this narrow despite my heart thumping in protest. Yet another conquest. Next!






























3 comments:

Mindi said...

Erin it sounds like you are having so much fun. You look great. When are you coming to san fran, I forgot the dates? Not like we're busy, just want to write it down.

Mishlers said...

So fun! I have yet to visit the narrows. I've always wanted too! So, when are you coming to visit?

Patrick&Kera said...

Oh, how much do I love St. George. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The red rock is enough to bring a tear to my eye.