9.30.2007

August 24/25 - Bear Lake Breakthrough

Okay, so I might look at little retarded, but this picture captures the first time I got up on a wake board. My ward went to Bear Lake for boating and camping at the end of August. I heard there were like 80 people that attended and I it was pretty much the best overnight activity I have ever been to. A dozen of us slept down on the beach under the stars with a full moon. This is after talking until around 2am.

























A handful of us went up to this place called Bloomington. It is this beautiful cove (like) where we found a rope swing. I DID IT! Twice from the lower jump and once from the higher. Unfortunately, my pictures didn't turn and by no means did I look like Ryan in this picture, but I it indeed. It was invigorating.

6 comments:

Juliana said...

I'm glad you are having fun!!!!

Sheri said...

Again I am proud of you...I have had bad experiences with rope swings...

Stephanie said...

Hey Erin, cute blog! I knew where these pictures were taken before I even read about them!! My Mom grew up in Bloomington!! We are there all of the time. Im glad you were able to visit the beautiful area! :)

Mishlers said...

I love Bear Lake! I am also glad to know the name of that cove! I've been there, but couldn't remember the name. I'm so glad you are having such a great time!

Sarah C said...

I am glad you are having so much fun. I love the surfing a wakeboarding pictures. Way to go! You look so happy.

Bethany said...

I LOVE BEAR LAKE! That sounds like so much fun. It's great that you haves such a fun ward.